Hello, is it possible to make behaviour to make a form for each process but its still recorded in Master table?

Hi, I have a table that record all manufacturing process. Each process has an unique ID Process, However, i need to add input data in that table based on the specific manufacture process. Is possible to make form for each manufacture process but the data still recorded in table manufacturing process?

0 2 59
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Yogi_Hayate , welcome to our community !

You can use show_if() to greatly customize a form, you could start your form with an enum column that lets you choose which process you want to add, that way you could hide all the columns that are not relevant to that process, and it would appear to your users that they are using a different form for each kind of process, but itโ€™s actually just the same form that adapts itself.

If you could reduce your processes to a set of simple columns this would be highly effective, but if each of your processes requires distinctly different data columns, then you might end up with a form that has too many columns to be used with ease, in that case, you need to consider the possibility of having a separate table for each process.

Thanks for warm welcome and a kind reply Rafael ,

Hmmm, ok iโ€™ll try it. Do you know where i could find a sample app to learn this?

Top Labels in this Space