Hello team, In relation to new plan updates, ...

Hello team, In relation to new plan updates, Iโ€™m looking for a solution to manage this case:

Table 1 โ€“ โ€˜planningโ€™ with scheduled activities for employees tablet 2 โ€“ โ€˜tasksโ€™ with activities confirmed by employees (ref โ€˜planningโ€™ table - โ€˜id_taskโ€™ column). Currently employees confirm their own scheduled tasks by pushing a button in planning detail view (an action that allows them to confirm or add extra time). I need to manage if someone forgets to confirm his task within current day. It could be an action adding e new referenced row in table 2 with โ€˜confirmedโ€™ set value or it could be a workflow sending an email with missing tasks confirmation. How could I do? Both one automatic action and being consistent with standard plan are essential (standard plan getting new premium plan). Itโ€™s not clear for me if simple email notification are permitted. Thanks for your help.

0 1 324
1 REPLY 1

I have checked with Praveen and an email workflow is premitted as are Action buttons in the Premium plan. hope this helps.

mj

Top Labels in this Space