Help Please with logic!

Hello Community,
I have been working on developing an app for my company and am running out of time. I do not know if am approaching the logic correctly. Here are the basic concepts:
I have multiple employees taking data samples in different fields at a clientโ€™s location. Multiple data points will be taken in each field and the data will need to be calculated and presented either as a PDF or within the app. The idea at this time is to create a template that will allow a report to be generated when the correct date and client ID is selected, then that PDF can be emailed. The calculations will be performed in the template code. This is what my current reports look like so you have an idea of the data. It does not need to look like this, just able to display this type of data.

Does this seem like the best way to accomplish this or does anyone have any suggestions? Also, are there any services from experts who can go through the app with me and show me how to structure the template or app? If anyone can opine I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!

0 1 287
1 REPLY 1

Without seeing the data its hard to make a specific suggestion. It looks like it should work ok.

But if you want to contact me I might be able to help

Simon@1minManager.com

Top Labels in this Space