Help mencustomer statement tamplate for ralated sales and sales have ralated payment

Dear appsheet familyโ€ฆ

Neead your helpโ€ฆ

i have sales and payment app where three table available

1 customer 2 sales 3 payment

1]customer have related sales , related payment and 2] sales have related payment

so for this, I need a PDF statement in which particular customer sales invoice come with their related payment in table .

like i posted word table bellow.

as above this is just one invoice example but it should continue for all sales invoices of this customer with <<start>> expression.

and one more think to get these above state beetween two date period of sales iovoice.

Solved Solved
0 19 636
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hmmmโ€ฆ Thanks for the creenshots.

I think we need to troubleshoot the SELECT() expression in your template. For troubleshooting, it would make life easier to remove everything from the template within the <<Start>> and <<End>> tags for that SELECT() expression, so we can focus exclusively on this specific problem:

<<Start:SELECT(SALES[UNIQUE ID],[CUSTOMER]=[_THISROW].[CUSTOMER])>>
<<[UNIQUE ID]>> <<[CUSTOMER]>>
<<END>>

What does that template produce?

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

and the problem is?

it was by mistake sent before i done.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

What have you tried? Please post a screenshot of your existing template.

this work flow run from sales table and its getting result invoice of all customer and no payment history

INVOICE NO <<[INVOICE NO]>>

Order Date: <<[DATE]>>

AMOUNT: <<[AMOUNT]>>

<<Start: [Related PAYMENT]>>

Product: <<[Product]>>

Amount: <<[Amount]>>

<<End>>

<<END>>

Try removing the outer-most <<Start>> tag and its corresponding <<End>> tag. If the workflow is running from the Sales table, you shouldnโ€™t then needs to look through the same table to find the very row youโ€™re already looking at.

but sales have many invoices of one customer so i need to take all related invoices of the only selected customer of this row.

Please also post a screenshot of the top few sections of your workflow configuration.

3X_4_a_4ac73e757173e175311ba0eee617770bd3fcd29e.png

for testing method i m using work flow test method if it will success thna only i will create condition and action.

required this king template

Hmmmโ€ฆ Thanks for the creenshots.

I think we need to troubleshoot the SELECT() expression in your template. For troubleshooting, it would make life easier to remove everything from the template within the <<Start>> and <<End>> tags for that SELECT() expression, so we can focus exclusively on this specific problem:

<<[UNIQUE ID]>> <<[CUSTOMER]>>
<<END>>

What does that template produce?

thanks a lot for the kind quick reply โ€ฆ

let me try this above expression.

CUSTOMER NAME :- RIZA PLASTIK-RIYAZBHAI

ADDRESS :- Pirbordi ,kadi

CONTACT NO :- 9574601858

i thnk it will works let me try to get related payment

87588aee RIZA PLASTIK-RIYAZBHAI

6a85ba52 RIZA PLASTIK-RIYAZBHAI

4b7d6ea9 RIZA PLASTIK-RIYAZBHAI

c72733c8 RIZA PLASTIK-RIYAZBHAI

know the problem is getting balance as on date because I have a virtual column for balance so it saw the same amount at every payment entry of this invoice. so should I have to add a column in the sheet? or is there any formula?

Youโ€™ll need to compute the balance. Since your report will want a specific computation (I presume), you should probably compute it in the report rather than in a column in the sheet.

can you provide hint or expression for [current row related payment amount - invoice amount = closing balance]

Iโ€™m afraid I have no suggestions for that.

i have added one column in payment schema with initial value of closing balanceโ€ฆ solved.

Top Labels in this Space