Help mencustomer statement tamplate for ralated sales and sales have ralated payment

Dear appsheet family…

Neead your help…

i have sales and payment app where three table available

1 customer 2 sales 3 payment

1]customer have related sales , related payment and 2] sales have related payment

so for this, I need a PDF statement in which particular customer sales invoice come with their related payment in table .

like i posted word table bellow.

as above this is just one invoice example but it should continue for all sales invoices of this customer with <<start>> expression.

and one more think to get these above state beetween two date period of sales iovoice.

Solved Solved
0 19 629
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hmmm… Thanks for the creenshots.

I think we need to troubleshoot the SELECT() expression in your template. For troubleshooting, it would make life easier to remove everything from the template within the <<Start>> and <<End>> tags for that SELECT() expression, so we can focus exclusively on this specific problem:

<<Start:SELECT(SALES[UNIQUE ID],[CUSTOMER]=[_THISROW].[CUSTOMER])>>
<<[UNIQUE ID]>> <<[CUSTOMER]>>
<<END>>

What does that template produce?

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

and the problem is?

it was by mistake sent before i done.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

What have you tried? Please post a screenshot of your existing template.

this work flow run from sales table and its getting result invoice of all customer and no payment history

INVOICE NO <<[INVOICE NO]>>

Order Date: <<[DATE]>>

AMOUNT: <<[AMOUNT]>>

<<Start: [Related PAYMENT]>>

Product: <<[Product]>>

Amount: <<[Amount]>>

<<End>>

<<END>>

Try removing the outer-most <<Start>> tag and its corresponding <<End>> tag. If the workflow is running from the Sales table, you shouldn’t then needs to look through the same table to find the very row you’re already looking at.

but sales have many invoices of one customer so i need to take all related invoices of the only selected customer of this row.

Please also post a screenshot of the top few sections of your workflow configuration.

3X_4_a_4ac73e757173e175311ba0eee617770bd3fcd29e.png

for testing method i m using work flow test method if it will success thna only i will create condition and action.

required this king template

Hmmm… Thanks for the creenshots.

I think we need to troubleshoot the SELECT() expression in your template. For troubleshooting, it would make life easier to remove everything from the template within the <<Start>> and <<End>> tags for that SELECT() expression, so we can focus exclusively on this specific problem:

<<[UNIQUE ID]>> <<[CUSTOMER]>>
<<END>>

What does that template produce?

thanks a lot for the kind quick reply …

let me try this above expression.

CUSTOMER NAME :- RIZA PLASTIK-RIYAZBHAI

ADDRESS :- Pirbordi ,kadi

CONTACT NO :- 9574601858

i thnk it will works let me try to get related payment

87588aee RIZA PLASTIK-RIYAZBHAI

6a85ba52 RIZA PLASTIK-RIYAZBHAI

4b7d6ea9 RIZA PLASTIK-RIYAZBHAI

c72733c8 RIZA PLASTIK-RIYAZBHAI

know the problem is getting balance as on date because I have a virtual column for balance so it saw the same amount at every payment entry of this invoice. so should I have to add a column in the sheet? or is there any formula?

You’ll need to compute the balance. Since your report will want a specific computation (I presume), you should probably compute it in the report rather than in a column in the sheet.

can you provide hint or expression for [current row related payment amount - invoice amount = closing balance]

I’m afraid I have no suggestions for that.

i have added one column in payment schema with initial value of closing balance… solved.

Top Labels in this Space