Hey AppSheet Team! I am trying to send a rep...

Hey AppSheet Team!

I am trying to send a report notification to only the users that have not filled out a specific form in the past week. What โ€œif this is trueโ€ formula should I make this?

Thanks!

-Austin

0 4 455
4 REPLIES 4

The exact formula would depend on your table(s) and column structure, but just as an idea I would create a slice with required condition, and then creat a report based on the slice.

@RezaRaoofi Thanks! Although I donโ€™t think this would work for my current structure. I have an โ€œEmployeesโ€ table that lists all the employeesโ€™ name and email and then a โ€œFormโ€ table that has the form. In side the โ€œFormโ€ table, I have a column that is a reference to the employeeโ€™s name.

So in other words, Employees that have not filled the form in past week is equivalent to: Employees that are not in the slice based on form table with this condition [Date]>TODAY()-8

So you can have another Slice on Employee table that uses NOT(IN([Employee ID], FormSlice[Employee ID))

The Report could extract rows from the second slice, or you could just directly enter that NOT(IN(โ€ฆ)) expression in the โ€œis this trueโ€ section of report.

Thank you!!! you guys are always super helpful!

Top Labels in this Space