Hi All, I came across a mobile app by differ...

Hi All,

I came across a mobile app by different provider. The App basically had a pic of a map (.shp file from Google Earth - where you can draw areas as you like, pls find attached pic). The map shows various parts of farm paddocks.

If you press and hold your finger on the screen on one of the paddocks, an edit window pops-up where you can enter field values.

Is there anyway we can replicate this or come close to this with AppSheetโ€™s Maps functions?

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Thank you.

0 5 337
5 REPLIES 5

I need this too, ty!

@Suvrutt_Gurjar Thank you. I have seen this app. But I will dig deep and see If I can adapt. Is there any other suggestions please?

@Daniel_Veluswamy, Thank you for your update.

As you have mentioned in your requirements, the custom map pins can have associated fields. The sample app has one comment field. You may wish to add more as required.

Hi @Daniel_Veluswamy, You may wish to take a look at the following sample app appsheet.com - Custom maps - How to use a custom map image in your app Custom maps - How to use a custom map image in your app appsheet.com

The following article describes the column type X-Y help.appsheet.com - Column Types: Diving Deeper Column Types: Diving Deeper help.appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space