Hi All, one of our apps "super-users" wants t...

Hi All, one of our apps “super-users” wants to notify all the app users when he updates some of the documentations shown in the app. We tried the broadcast notification, but this way would reach only the mobile device users, and if the user for mistake clear the notification without reading it, the message is lost. There’s a way to send broadcast notifications via mail? I tried to build a special workflow for my “super-user” but i’m not able to automatically extract the complete users list.

Anyone faced this issue before?

Thanks

0 4 390
4 REPLIES 4

Because we can’t read user’s emails from the Whitelist, you should have a place where these emails are saved. It can be a table or just a one field. Then you could read emails for your Workflow.

@Aleksi_Alkio So, the broadcast notification is not reaching all the users in the whitelist? This kind of notification is not driven by user’s emails?

It tries to send it to all the users who have run the app on their mobile devices ---- but if someone has not, then it is not going to send it to them.

Adding @Peter FYI on this requirement.

@Diego_Ballarin could you please add this to https://www.appsheet.com/feature-requests

Thank you very much Praveen, I added the request.

Top Labels in this Space