Hi Appsheet, A Question about workflow: Fir...

Hi Appsheet,

A Question about workflow:

First: Iโ€™ve made an action that when you clic on the inline displayed button โ€˜printโ€™ the value of [Knop Print Fiche] will be added by +1

Now I want to connect a workflow rule that when only this one column [Knop Print Fiche] is updated the action of the workflow is triggered.

I guess that I need to make a condition rule.

What could be a good expression?

Thx a lot, Bram

0 10 402
10 REPLIES 10

You can useโ€ฆ

AND(ISNOTBLANK([KPF]),[_THISROW_BEFORE].[KPF]<>[_THISROW_AFTER].[KPF])

Thanks Aleksiโ€ฆ Iโ€™ll try that out!

Youโ€™re welcome

Hi Aleksi, Seems that Iโ€™m still doing something wrongโ€ฆ the workflow is not triggered โ€ฆ nevertheless the action to add +1 in the column [Knop Print Fiche] is working fine. You have an idea? thx a lot โ€ฆ Bram

Would you please copy & paste the condition rule

AND(ISNOTBLANK([Knop Print Fiche]),[_THISROW_BEFORE].[Knop Print Fiche]<>[_THISROW_AFTER].[Knop Print Fiche])

Okayโ€ฆ the syntax is correct. Have you checked what the Audit history says?

The Audit history is a very nice tool! Just exploring โ€ฆ On the workflow rule it says it was succesfull, nevertheless I donโ€™t get the pdf in my folder. strangeโ€ฆ

Properties:

{

โ€œAppTemplateNameโ€: โ€œCarnetdeRoute2018-253603โ€,

โ€œAppIdโ€: โ€œ8c2adba5-2f6d-4c0c-af6b-6d5bc3afa665โ€,

โ€œAppTemplateVersionโ€: โ€œ1.003284โ€,

โ€œRuleNameโ€: โ€œPrint Ficheโ€,

โ€œEventTypeโ€: โ€œChangeโ€,

โ€œTableNameโ€: โ€œList Personnesโ€,

โ€œRuleTableNameโ€: โ€œList Personnesโ€,

โ€œOperationUpdateModeโ€: โ€œUPDATES_ONLYโ€,

โ€œEventMatchโ€: โ€œWorkflow event successfully matchedโ€,

โ€œConditionโ€: โ€œ=AND(ISNOTBLANK([Knop Print Fiche]),[_THISROW_BEFORE].[Knop Print Fiche]<>[_THISROW_AFTER].[Knop Print Fiche])โ€,

โ€œMatchesConditionโ€: โ€œTrueโ€,

โ€œActionResultsโ€: โ€œCreated 1 ActionResultsโ€,

โ€œAction Nameโ€: โ€œPrint Ficheโ€,

โ€œMimeTypeโ€: โ€œapplication/pdfโ€,

โ€œPayloadโ€: โ€œ<meta content=โ€ โ€ฆ

โ€œPageOrientationโ€: โ€œPortraitโ€,

โ€œPageSizeโ€: โ€œA4โ€,

โ€œOperationโ€: โ€œChange workflow ruleโ€,

โ€œPerformanceโ€: โ€œ{โ€œVersionโ€:1,โ€œTimeโ€:โ€œ00:00:00โ€,โ€œPerformanceTimingRootโ€:{โ€œMidโ€:154,โ€œParamsโ€:{โ€œParamListโ€:[{โ€œPidโ€:13,โ€œValueโ€:โ€œList Personnesโ€}]},โ€œTimerโ€:{โ€œTimeโ€:โ€œ00:00:00โ€},โ€œChildrenโ€:[{โ€œMidโ€:30,โ€œParamsโ€:{โ€œParamListโ€:[{โ€œPidโ€:12,โ€œValueโ€:โ€œAbsentโ€},{โ€œPidโ€:11,โ€œValueโ€:โ€œe40b84f9-9466-4bcd-aab6-391cda2095e6 8c2adba5-2f6d-4c0c-af6b-6d5bc3afa665โ€}]},โ€œTimerโ€:{โ€œTimeโ€:โ€œ00:00:00.1499086โ€}}]},โ€œIsEmptyโ€:false}โ€,

โ€œResultโ€: โ€œSuccessโ€ }

Aleksi โ€ฆ the workflow is working fine! The google drive was not updating correctly โ€ฆ

Thx a lot โ€ฆ trying to get used to workflow and reports here! Nice โ€ฆ Thx for the supportโ€ฆ Bram

Youโ€™re welcome

Top Labels in this Space