Hi, I am working on a QC App. All my users a...

Hi,

I am working on a QC App. All my users are based in China, therefore I need to know if they would be able to connect directly to the app with only their mail and password when the App is deployed?

The thing is that when I work in the test App, they need to register with Google, dropbox, etc. None of them are available in China. Thanks a lot for your help

2 10 618
10 REPLIES 10

May I ask how many users you will have with your app and what subscription plan are you thinking?

@Aleksi_Alkio hier Aleksi, thanks a lot for your fast answer! I’m hesitating between a PRO or PREMIUM for this App. I will have between 5 an 15 users depending on how I organise it.

If you would have lot of users, we could have more possibilities but when your user amount is like 5…15, we have only those providers at this moment to use.

Hi Aleksi,

Could you elaborate more about this? I am wondering can my users access to my app login via Gmail in China, thank you

All right, thank you for your time anyway :).

Just for information, how many users would I need to be able to work something?

Well… a lot more

@Aleksi I have a client that wants to do QC on China also. Regardless of the method for logging in, are AppSheet’s servers reachable from China given the fact that it’s a Google Cloud service now?

Hi, it seams that there is no troubles for the moment.

Its now 2022. I also like to know if user from China be able to use the app created by appsheet, its critical also for my case.

Thanks a lot!

Top Labels in this Space