Hi There, I am creating an App with nested f...

Hi There,

I am creating an App with nested forms. Is there a way to format what columns can be viewed in the form that is nested? Also, is there a way to SUM all the values of a particular column in all the nested transactions?

Example: In the below Picture, the nested form is called โ€œCarrierโ€. The columns that are visible are โ€˜Carrierโ€™ & โ€˜Truck Regoโ€™. Is there a way to choose other columns can be viewed there? May be โ€˜Dateโ€™ column instead of โ€˜Truck Regoโ€™?

Also, if there are 100 stock items on the โ€œAsh hill Transportโ€ transaction, and 150 stock items on the โ€œHale River Transportโ€ transaction; Is there a way to SUM the total stock items on both transport being 250 and view the SUM at the bottom of the nested form some how?

Please help.

Thanks

Dan

0 3 374
3 REPLIES 3

If you open your UX > Views section, you will see โ€œShow system viewsโ€ on the bottom. Open it and find a Ref view like SMAData_Inline. Open it and you change choose what columns to show.

On the same view, you can group the view and add a Group aggregate.

You can then choose the SUM Stock Items and you will see the sum for this recordโ€ฆ

@Aleksi_Alkio

Hi Aleksi, Thanks a million for your suggestion. It perfectly worked the way I wanted it to. Thanks Again. Best, Dan

Youโ€™re welcome

Top Labels in this Space