Hi all - Is there a way to make a pop-up/po...

Hi all -

Is there a way to make a pop-up/pop-over when a selection is made? For example if โ€˜Yesโ€™ is chosen in a enum column (or a Y/N), a page appears that gives information about the choice that has been chosen (like a definition, for instance). Similar to the โ€˜aboutโ€™ button in the menu.

(Hard to believe this hasnโ€™t been asked before but I didnโ€™t find anything in the community when searching โ€˜pop-upโ€™ or similar)

2 3 1,394
3 REPLIES 3

Iโ€™m afraid we donโ€™t have any pop-up for that. Tough you can create your own with the Show/Text field if itโ€™s needed.

hmmmโ€ฆnot sure how to plug that inโ€ฆ I guess I could add another column and do a showif?

I did just find this thread: plus.google.com - Hi everyone, basically Iโ€™m developing an event registration app where users cโ€ฆ

but Iโ€™m not sure how to get the selection in one form to reference/find the new simple table/detail view you suggest. Hi everyone, basically Iโ€™m developing an event registration app where users cโ€ฆ plus.google.com

Tim, the simplest (and probably the most elegant in terms of UI) thing to do is to have show columns to the table, as Aleksi suggested. Then use Show_If to conditionally display them.

Top Labels in this Space