Hi community, I have a table to check in vol...

Hi community,

I have a table to check in volunteers. Then I have a slice so I only see lines that have checked in on the curent week only.

WEEKNUM([DATE])=WEEKNUM(TODAY())

I have volunteers that check in multiple times during the week on diferent days.

What expresion can I use so I only see a volunteers oldest check in of the week on this slice and not all the times he has checked in?

Thanks for the help.

0 5 344
5 REPLIES 5

You could use MINROW expression for finding that date and then use that key value for your slice. You should also use the year as one condition.

Thank you @Aleksi_Alkio but I cant seem to get it working, the expression ive been trying is this:

AND(WEEKNUM([DATE])=WEEKNUM(TODAY()),[_ROWNUMBER]=MINROW(BA Check In,"_ROWNUMBER",[_THISROW].[BA #]=[BA #]))

BA # is the Volunteer Number

I only get FALSE on all Lines

Create first the MINROW as a virtual column to your “BA Check In” table. Is the rownumber as a key?

@Aleksi_Alkio I think

I got it working as I want it to, here is the expresion I used:

[_ROWNUMBER]=MIN(SELECT(BA Check In[_ROWNUMBER],AND([_THISROW].[BA #]=[BA #],WEEKNUM([DATE])=WEEKNUM(TODAY()))))

Although, I think this expression is too heavy, do you agree??

MINROW would do the exactly the same and it’s little bit better to create it directly with the virtual column. Then the slice would not need to calculate the condition. And you should probably add the year as well… like AND(…,YEAR([Date])=YEAR(TODAY())

Top Labels in this Space