Hi, don't know if i configure something wrong...

Hi, donโ€™t know if i configure something wrong but when start Daily Report, iโ€™ve receive a lot of mail with all lines ? Possible to have juste what change in one files ?

0 13 344
13 REPLIES 13

tony1

@Arnaud_B Youโ€™ll have to be more specific. But Iโ€™d recommend looking at your row filter condition in your report.

https://help.appsheet.com/behavior/workflow-sending-email/email-scheduled-event-templates-with-for-r...

I make inventory and all week i want to receive one email with all thing that i must order. I have a slice view for this.

tony1

From the article I linked to above:

<<Start:FILTER(โ€œyourSliceNameโ€, true)>>

Thatโ€™s iโ€™ve done but nothing append, no email isabelle coming โ€ฆ

@tony Hi, ii is OK this Morning. Thatโ€™s not easy to understand with my poor english talking, but now itโ€™s OK. Very THX to you @tony

I donโ€™t understand the Condition. With this configuration i receive many mail.

tony1

@Arnaud_B Your report is going to send an email for every row in โ€œNew Sliceโ€. Please look at your slice definition and make sure that it contains the rows that you expect.

Yes it is ok. But the problem is i receive one mail per row and i want one mail with all rows.

tony1

@Arnaud_B Thanks, now I understand. Please take a look at this article: help.appsheet.com - Email Scheduled Event Templates without โ€œFor Rows โ€ฆโ€

Youโ€™ll need to select โ€œonly send onceโ€ in the report configuration and then write a template that uses a start expression. Email Scheduled Event Templates without โ€œFor Rows โ€ฆโ€ help.appsheet.com

Thx iโ€™ll try tomorrow

@tony Sorry but i canโ€™t find the ONLY SEND ONCE option โ€ฆ

tony1

@Arnaud_B Itโ€™s a value in the dropdown for โ€œFor rows in this tableโ€.

Thx, iโ€™ve selected it and try a start expression but nothing append โ€ฆ it is very difficult to configure itโ€ฆ whats the expression for selecting my slice ??

Top Labels in this Space