Hi everyone, I want to use LINKTOFORM, but f...

Hi everyone,

I want to use LINKTOFORM, but filling the form with data of a specific row (the row is the last entry from USEREMAIL()). I looked at using LINKTOROW but I cant find a way to nest it that works. Any ideas?

0 4 461
4 REPLIES 4

You don’t need LINKTOROW() at all.

LINKTOFORM() has access to the row from which it is used. So, for instance, if it’s used from that “specific row”’ (“the row is the last entry from USEREMAIL()”), you can reference that row’s columns to provide values for the form:

LINKTOFORM(“MyTable_Form”, “Referred By”, [_THISROW], “Referrer Email”, USEREMAIL())

Hey @Steve
I don’t know if this is my case too
I have students table and orders table that the students name is ref to the students table
I made an action go the another view and target linktoform from studemts to open the orders form,
When i wrote LINKTOFORM(“orders form”, “Date”, today() , “Name”, [Name] ) it show me the name in the dropdown but there is yellow triangle… When i choose a name directly from the order form everything its ok
Tnx

Instead of reading value from the {Name] column, you should read the key column’s value. The “Name” column is probably a label column and that’s why you are seeing the yellow triangle which means broken reference.

I tried this way… LINKTOFORM(“רישום לשיעור”, “Date”, TODAY(),“Phone”, [Phone], “Name”,[Phone].[Name] )the phone culomn is the key.
But didn’t get anythings, how do i put fill the name in the name culomn?
How do i write the it?
Tnx

Top Labels in this Space