Hi guys, I'm a new appsheet user. I have some...

Hi guys, Iโ€™m a new appsheet user. I have some errors with my new app:

โ€œTable โ€˜Trangtinh1โ€™ has an implicit (RowNumber) key โ€“ if multiple users insert or delete entries concurrently, data loss can occur. Updates may apply to the wrong record or could fail entirely on some data sourcesโ€

How should i do to fix this???

0 4 343
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Minh_Duc_Phuong, the above message is a warning message,indicating that you may wish to assign a unique explicit key for each record of the said tableโ€ฆ

(RowNumber) key is a system assigned key when app creator does not assign a key of her/his own.

Please go through the article mentioned below to

know more about keys-

help.appsheet.com - What is a Key? What is a Key? help.appsheet.com

can i ask u more issue??? iโ€™ve already built a new app. My table has a column using formula โ€˜USERNAME()โ€™ and type โ€˜nameโ€™. When i sign in my acount it works but other user not working in this app. I donโ€™t know why?

help.appsheet.com - Require Sign-In: The Essentials Require Sign-In: The Essentials help.appsheet.com

Hi @Minh_Duc_Phuong Usersโ€™ accesses are set with their emails rather than just user names. ,Your usersโ€™ access will depend on the plan you have and Security settings you have in your app.

I strongly request you to go through the following article before doing any access related settings

help.appsheet.com - Security: The Essentials

Security: The Essentials help.appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space