Hi team, Is there a way to create a UI view ...

Hi team,

Is there a way to create a UI view where you could easily change statuses using a toggle on/off (yes/no) visual interface?

Hereโ€™s a rudimentary mock-up of what Iโ€™m imagining. Essentially I want users to be able to use a simple toggle to say whether or not theyโ€™ve done a daily practice. Iโ€™d like them to see one week at a time and be able to simply click on the day of the week to mark as yes, or leave it blank to indicate no. (I imagine I would use a format rule to automatically turn the daily marker red once the clock rolls over to the next day). And then at the end of the week, Iโ€™d like them to see a new โ€œtableโ€ or row for the upcoming week.

Thanks for any insight into whether this is possible.

0 10 653
10 REPLIES 10

You could do this with an enumlist, buttonsโ€ฆ

what happened to the full response?

And make it a quickedit column so that they can make the change in-place without going to a form.

Hi team, thanks for the input. This is working nicely. Iโ€™m having an issue though where the enumlist will not show as buttons.

I have 6 columns that I have created as enumlists > type buttons. Iโ€™ve been able to successfully set up two of the six, but the remaining four keep defaulting to dropdown lists. Iโ€™ve tried changing them 4 times now and every time I save they revert back to dropdowns instead of buttons.

Iโ€™ll cross-post this in bugs.

@praveen

+elan Bailey Also, you can do some fun stuff with icons/images as the buttons!

Ooh, @Grant_Stead can you say more about the how to? Iโ€™d like to really play up the design of this feature if I can.

+elan Bailey

appsheet.com - Images in buttons - How to use images in Enum buttons Images in buttons - How to use images in Enum buttons appsheet.com

And then you simply refer to the โ€œimage urlsโ€ pragmatically like

@Grant_Stead You rock! Thanks

+elan Bailey And, you can have a set of unpicked grey, selected greenโ€ฆ you just have different imagesโ€ฆ

Top Labels in this Space