Hi team, Is there a way to create a UI view ...

Hi team,

Is there a way to create a UI view where you could easily change statuses using a toggle on/off (yes/no) visual interface?

Here’s a rudimentary mock-up of what I’m imagining. Essentially I want users to be able to use a simple toggle to say whether or not they’ve done a daily practice. I’d like them to see one week at a time and be able to simply click on the day of the week to mark as yes, or leave it blank to indicate no. (I imagine I would use a format rule to automatically turn the daily marker red once the clock rolls over to the next day). And then at the end of the week, I’d like them to see a new “table” or row for the upcoming week.

Thanks for any insight into whether this is possible.

0 10 649
10 REPLIES 10

You could do this with an enumlist, buttons…

what happened to the full response?

And make it a quickedit column so that they can make the change in-place without going to a form.

Hi team, thanks for the input. This is working nicely. I’m having an issue though where the enumlist will not show as buttons.

I have 6 columns that I have created as enumlists > type buttons. I’ve been able to successfully set up two of the six, but the remaining four keep defaulting to dropdown lists. I’ve tried changing them 4 times now and every time I save they revert back to dropdowns instead of buttons.

I’ll cross-post this in bugs.

@praveen

+elan Bailey Also, you can do some fun stuff with icons/images as the buttons!

Ooh, @Grant_Stead can you say more about the how to? I’d like to really play up the design of this feature if I can.

+elan Bailey

appsheet.com - Images in buttons - How to use images in Enum buttons Images in buttons - How to use images in Enum buttons appsheet.com

And then you simply refer to the “image urls” pragmatically like

@Grant_Stead You rock! Thanks

+elan Bailey And, you can have a set of unpicked grey, selected green… you just have different images…

Top Labels in this Space