Highlight Row / Desktop mode / Generating new detail view

Hi!

I have a table view. --> If I choose a Row, I go to a new view I created.

In desktop mode, it does not keep colored the row I selected. 

Have you find a way to keet this row highlighted?

thanks

Photo: I see the view right side but left side does not paint the one I choose.

tengo.jpeg

Solved Solved
0 6 230
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Do you have one or two table ? If it's the later I don't know if the default behavior is achievable without a dashboard.

You can use automation & format rules so that when you select a row, you start an action that will update a trigger value to "on" , and put "on" in format rules condition (ex: text bold & bigger). After updating the value > wait for X seconds  > before returning the value to "off", for example.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi nicolas, 

It's because you are accessing your right view using an linktoview action, while the highlight only shows the referenced record. 

So, you need to create a ref (and I think a dashboard view) if those are two separate tables.

If it's the same table, it may works if you use linktorow() instead of linktoview. 

Hi Baba, Thanks a lot.

I did it using linktorow() but not working.

And... Dashboard would limit what I need.

Any other idea? Format rule or sth like that?

Do you have one or two table ? If it's the later I don't know if the default behavior is achievable without a dashboard.

You can use automation & format rules so that when you select a row, you start an action that will update a trigger value to "on" , and put "on" in format rules condition (ex: text bold & bigger). After updating the value > wait for X seconds  > before returning the value to "off", for example.

Hi Baba, that sound like a good idea!
2 tables right!
Does these type of rules make my app slower? Or will not have impact?

It won't make your app slower as it is applied on a few rows at a time, with the most basic calculation.

Okey! It works!

1) I created a new column "count auxi"
2) I created an action that when I select a row it makes (max of column count auxi + 1)
3) I created an action that makes ACTION 2 + Go TO VIEW
4) I created an format rule

Top Labels in this Space