How anyone successfully deployed an app thru the App Store?

So Iโ€™m banging my head against the wall, trying to figure out Xcode and how to create a build for the Appstore. I got thru all the stuff that is on the AppSheet videos and site info but when it comes to the hand off to Apple Store connect and then to Xcodeโ€ฆIโ€™m lost. Has anyone out there ever successfully deployed an app on the AppStore. If so, I may need to hire youโ€ฆIโ€™m at that pointโ€ฆ

2 11 1,241
11 REPLIES 11

Have you tried deploying using the Transporter application on your Mac?

If you need further assistance, feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks Jonathonโ€ฆIโ€™ll try it out

Hi guys,

@Bcoley did you figure it out. I am trying to upload the ios build as well.

@Jonathon I am having this issue when uploading the App Store IPA generated by Appsheet into Transporter

ERROR ITMS-90060: โ€œThis bundle is invalid. The value for key CFBundleShortVersionString โ€˜12.6.0.1โ€™ in the Info.plist file at โ€˜Payload/AppSheet.appโ€™ must be a period-separated list of at most three non-negative integers. Please find more information about CFBundleShortVersionString at https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/information_property_list/cfbundleshortver...โ€

When requesting the generation of whitelabel on Appsheet, a version number is requested. It says it has to match the one entered in itunes connect. I donโ€™t recall entering anyโ€ฆ

Having this issue now. A tutorial to publish the app from the generated whitelabel from Appsheet would be very helpful.

I finally did succeed. Thereโ€™s something about having to make sure that with each time you create an ipa, you have to change the version number in Appsheet

@Bcoley nice!

I have generated the ipa file twice without success. What version number should I enter? On your side was it more than 9.1 and did you enter that version # somewhere in the Transporter before you run the verification?

Thanks!

I tried a new version number 9.3.0 and have it matched with the apple connect version. I receive the same error on the apple transporter when trying to deliver it: ERROR ITMS-90085: โ€œNo architectures in the binary. Lipo failed to detect any architectures in the bundle executableโ€

I updated my mac and redid the steps and the Transporter accepted the build.

Hallelujah

Bryan Coley
Chief Creative Officer
Reel Experiences

Hi there!
Iโ€™m having the same issues as @teambelair had a few months back. I donโ€™t understand how updating the Mac helped to fix it?!
Any advice on how to resolve this?!

Thanks in advance,
Zak

3X_4_e_4e52da16d0908dd26c02fbc217ad6eac75833e4a.png

Ah, am I right in thinking the short version string must be a higher number than 9.1? So 1.0.1 wonโ€™t work for example?

Top Labels in this Space