How do I customize or remove the added text from the "Is a part of?" section description in a form?

Hello, I'm looking how to remove the default added text in a form that states "[column name] entries that reference this entry in the [Is a part of] column"   and replace with custom text or the table name? 

In the sample app Orders, you'll see that the extra wording is removed.my app example.PNG     >>>>>> want to look like thisorders app example.PNG

Solved Solved
0 4 223
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It is the screenshot of the same column. You will have virtual columns names something like "Related Attachment Details" and "Related Time and Materials" in the respective parent tables.

In the example shared by you you will see "Related  Order Details" column in the Orders table. In that column you need to make changes.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1647141713252.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

You can have a couple of options.

In those column's description setting, you will see those column headings. Simply delete them.

Thereafter you can use either display name setting or simply the column name setting to name the column the way you wish.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1647140321344.png

Ah! where did you find that? I've searched through every table / column. is this a reference view ?would you mind screenshotting a larger area?

Thank you so much

It is the screenshot of the same column. You will have virtual columns names something like "Related Attachment Details" and "Related Time and Materials" in the respective parent tables.

In the example shared by you you will see "Related  Order Details" column in the Orders table. In that column you need to make changes.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1647141713252.png

Thank you so much! I looked for literally hours for this.. I didn't see the scroll bar went down further. Have a wonderful night!

Top Labels in this Space