How do I generate a photo ID card from AppSheet?

How do I generate a photo ID card from AppSheet?
My question is related to the desire to generate an ID card from the data of each person registered in my application.
When giving the command, I would like the application to produce a card containing the data of this person with their photograph, such as an identity document.
My problem is not about how to program a boot for that, but about how to represent this data graphically, since the google docs that would be used to export this data, does not have many graphic resources.

0 5 885
5 REPLIES 5

THANKS my dear!

This solution seems to me to be the solution. But there is a lot of information that is unknown to me. Is there any video lesson material teaching how to manipulate the output of the photo of the registrations and personal data, in the form of an identity credential so that I could generate and send at once, for all the member ID credentials of those who are registered in my application?

THANKS

Consider contacting the tip's knowledgeable author, @SkrOYC. Maybe you could engage him as a trainer or even to develop the template for you.

This solution seems to me to be the solution. But there is a lot of information that is unknown to me. Is there any video lesson material teaching how to manipulate the output of the photo of the registrations and personal data, in the form of an identity credential so that I could generate and send at once, for all the member ID credentials of those who are registered in my application?

THANKS

Top Labels in this Space