How do I get Shared Drive files?

Hi.

I am trying to open files from Google Shared Drive of my Google Workspace account.

I set a column named 'File' and set the column type as 'File'.

I have a Shared Drive named 'Shared Drive Test' and I wrote the file path "/[TeamDrive]Shared Drive Test/2.png" in the 'File' column.

But it's not working.

The error page says that:

- '/[TeamDrive]Shared Drive Test/2.png' not found

- N/A, Searching for '[TeamDrive]Shared Drive Test', File entry not found
  - N/A, Searching for '2.png', File entry not found

I referred to the below document, but I still don't know why this happens.

https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/10104795?hl=en

Does the prefix "[TeamDrive]" should be changed in other regions?

For a workaround, I'm making shortcuts of Shared Drive folders in MyDrive to access the Shared Drive. But I believe there is a better way.

Can you please help me?

Thank you.

Solved Solved
0 2 330
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The linked article refers to the app's default folder. Which is different from a File or Image column's path. A File or Image column's path can only be relative (at same level or below) to where the spreadsheet is located.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

The linked article refers to the app's default folder. Which is different from a File or Image column's path. A File or Image column's path can only be relative (at same level or below) to where the spreadsheet is located.

I have the same error, and tried your method but cannot figure out what went wrong

My dafault app folder is: /[TeamDrive]1.6 ๆƒ…ๅ ฑใ‚ทใ‚นใƒ†ใƒ ้ƒจ/Appsheet Data

The file is in: /[TeamDrive]1.6 ๆƒ…ๅ ฑใ‚ทใ‚นใƒ†ใƒ ้ƒจ/Appsheet Data/่ฒฉๅฃฒ็ฎก็†-576608774-24-02-16-2/Invoices_export/

I added file path as: 
CONCATENATE("/Appsheet Data/่ฒฉๅฃฒ็ฎก็†-576608774-24-02-16-2/Invoices_export/",TEXT([ไฝœๆˆๆ—ฅ],"yymmdd"),"_",[่ซ‹ๆฑ‚ๆ›ธ็•ชๅท],"_",[่ซ‹ๆฑ‚ๆ›ธๅ็งฐ])

while this is the file name:
TEXT([ไฝœๆˆๆ—ฅ],"yymmdd")&"_"&[่ซ‹ๆฑ‚ๆ›ธ็•ชๅท]&"_"&[่ซ‹ๆฑ‚ๆ›ธๅ็งฐ]

Please someone help me out.

Top Labels in this Space