How does the action for exporting a view to c...

How does the action for exporting a view to csv work?

I want sure what โ€œnot a row level actionโ€ meant.

If I have a view that is just name, age, room number does it export all records in that viewโ€ฆjust those columns?

I tried to play with it but nothing happened.

0 7 398
7 REPLIES 7

? Thereโ€™s an export to CSV?

So, it means what it says. Itโ€™s not for a row. But rather displayed prominently on a viewโ€ฆ Iโ€™ll play with it in The morning. Good luck

Let me know please.

Trying to figure out ways to get various views to print for the shelters so Iโ€™m hoping this is a good fix.

@Tammi_Canelli Boom, made a quick look video. Itโ€™s very basic data. (For printing you might have better luck putting together a simple template.) cl.ly - Screen recording 2018-07-06 at 05.35.10 AM.mp4 Screen recording 2018-07-06 at 05.35.10 AM.mp4 cl.ly

You are awesome!

This will be perfect for their room rosters.

I am working on a workflow template for more detailed info but I like this export feature!

Thank you for putting that together so fast!

@Tammi_Canelli I like it too.

@praveen You snuck in CSV export on me! One note, I wish we could just enable it at the slice/view level, and then it just showed up in the menu as an optionโ€ฆ When not available, grayed out. Nice add! (Also, the Y/N column was interesting that it dumped out a Y/N instead of TRUE/FALSE. Also, the โ€œgetableโ€ image URL was interesting, would it do the same for files? )

I second the slice/view level

Top Labels in this Space