How to Export Address List in PDF format using a Template ?

Hello All, 

I want to export the addresses of my selected customers in PDF using a template that I have saved. I am familiar with generating PDF based on a single record using the automation workflow but how do I generate from multiple records ?

Solved Solved
0 4 547
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

if I understand correctly. the select function does not work to generate PDF.

you can simulate the selection by inserting a behavior (inline) to each line.

when you activate it it changes the value of the reference column. then in the template you can create a query in reference to the "selected" rows.

Remember then in the automation to set the columns empty after generating the PDF.

I hope you understood my advice

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Thanks @Saverio_Soreca for the revert. Yes I am familiar with the start and end but this I guess can be used where they have child records for a particular parent like the Orders for a particular customer . But in this case , I want to export the details of a number of records from the same table.. Like I want to export the addresses of all the customers I select from the customers Table. How is that possible ?

I can easily filter the table and export in CSV but I want to export in PDF and also using a template which I would want to print later on. 

if I understand correctly. the select function does not work to generate PDF.

you can simulate the selection by inserting a behavior (inline) to each line.

when you activate it it changes the value of the reference column. then in the template you can create a query in reference to the "selected" rows.

Remember then in the automation to set the columns empty after generating the PDF.

I hope you understood my advice

Thanks . It has worked . I added another table called LABELS and added one row and gave the reference of this in one of the columns in CUSTOMER table and gave an Action to set this column with ref value of that row in the LABELS table. 

The row in the LABELS is now used to create the PDF using <<Start:[Related Customers]>><<End>> in the template and setting up the automation workflow. 

Top Labels in this Space