How to automatically upload multiple pictures from Google Drive?

Hi all, I'm new to AppSheet and I need your help!

I have an app with tables from Google Spreadsheet, one of them with a image collumn. I already have +5,000 rows with data (like name, address, phone number, email, profile photo, etc) from another database that I want to reuse. Copy and paste worked fine for all the collumns, except the image column for profile photo. I have all the images uploaded in a folder in the same Google Drive, and I need to find a way to create a link for each photo in the image column to make the profile photos appear automatically in each record, otherwise I'll need to upload +5,000 photos in the app one by one. Is there a way to do this or I'm stuck with the one by one image upload?

Thanks in advance!

Solved Solved
0 6 218
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

6 REPLIES 6

Thanks for your reply @TeeSee1 

I'm trying the URL Value for Google Drive in the article you mentioned, but I can't find the "get shareable link" option.

In the upper right hand of your Google Drive page.

TeeSee1_0-1649039172189.png

You should also get the menu by right clicking your file.

The option "Get link" is avaible, but not the "get shareable link". When I click "Get link" the link I get is different from the model shown in the article. Here's the link I get:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/{a combination of  numbers and letters}/view?usp=sharing

The file id would be that combination of numbers and letters?

this part is the file ID => {a combination of  numbers and letters}

Thank you!

Top Labels in this Space