How to convert DeepLink to URL for use in Google Calendar

Hy Everyone,

I have opened a Google calendar as a data source and made it a Table, and Iโ€™m referencing it to one of my existing Tables for Projects. So when I fill in a Project in the app, my Projects Google Calendar gets a new entry and creates an event for me with that data. All that is done and it works great, events pop up in the calendar.

But what I canโ€™t manage to do is to have a link in the event that takes the user to the Row in the App for that Project. So exactly what a LinkToRow([Project ID], โ€œProject_Detailโ€) would do, but that is an App format, not an URL format. And I just canโ€™t figure out or find in the other threads how to do this, how to convert that LinkToRow to an URL or a different way alltogether, to have the user navigate in one click from the Google Calendar Event to the proper view of that project in the app.

Any suggestions? Iโ€™m sure there must be an easy way through this.

Thank you,
Sorin

Solved Solved
0 3 1,068
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I had seen the above post by you when you posted a day ago. Incidentally, I also have a similar requirement. On searching the help articles and community posts, I came across the post below.

I tested my requirement as per guidelines in the post and I could access the app record from the Google calendar. You may wish to take a look at the post. Mentioning here that I am merely forwarding this post for your reference since I could solve my problem based on the guidance. All the magic is created by the experts contributing in the post below.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I had seen the above post by you when you posted a day ago. Incidentally, I also have a similar requirement. On searching the help articles and community posts, I came across the post below.

I tested my requirement as per guidelines in the post and I could access the app record from the Google calendar. You may wish to take a look at the post. Mentioning here that I am merely forwarding this post for your reference since I could solve my problem based on the guidance. All the magic is created by the experts contributing in the post below.

Thank you, Iโ€™ll look it through this weekend and give it a go.

It worked thank you for pointing me in the right direction

Top Labels in this Space