How to get in touch with Sales asap

I sent Sales a messages last week about getting information about moving to an Enterprise plan and I haven't heard back from them, not even an acknowlegment. Most Software sales are on the ball and back to you within hours never mind days. Anyone got a phone number? Don't know why they can't publish the price for Enterprice plan.  Do they charge different compnaies different prices?

2 9 428
9 REPLIES 9

Anyone have a direct email for Appsheet Sales? I'm thingking my request is getting lost somewhere in Google Sales

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

Thank You

Hi @Steve , no one from Sales has contacted me yet to arrange a call.  I had an email contact for William Sallembien who I spoke to over a year ago.  He said someone from Google Workspace SMB team in the UK should be in touch but I have heard nothing.

Seriously, what's up with the inability to contact sales? I'm currently struggling with the same thing, just zero response from the initial contact message. Both myself and my client attempted to message them. Something is obviously broken here.

Such cases really frighten me to proceed with the app itself.

Honestly, it seams the community responses are faster  than sales responses, unlike any other company trying to sell its product(s).

Really sorry to say that, but this is what i observed from this entire thread and related question to such issues.

Likewise zero response to my attempt on 4/10/2022 to contact someone via the "Contact Sales" link on the AppSheet pricing page, where the explicit instruction is to contact Sales regarding purchasing the right plan

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I continue to escalate these concerns internally, but I have no ability to do more than that. I'm sorry you're having bad experiences.

Try reaching William Sallembien via email
wsallembien@google.com

Top Labels in this Space