How to go to the specific view form default action (View Map)

Hi,
I have a problem as i mentioned in the topic. When Iโ€™m trying to add location with using pin, I go to the default view, but i want to go to my specific view.

The default Target(App link target) โ€œCONCATENATE(โ€#page=map&table=Wnioski%20do%20ATR&mapcolumn=Adres%20klienta&row=", ENCODEURL([_THISROW]))" how to change this code to go to my view name โ€œStartโ€

Solved Solved
0 4 276
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Iโ€™ve resolved the problem. i changed data source for main table (before it was slice). Now i can easliy choose columns on my UX. Before i had weird view named โ€œformโ€.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I am assuming you are using a form to add data then you have finishing view option where the app will redirect to the view you have set in the app

Can you just elaborate the issueโ€ฆ

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

There is no programmatic way to redirect a click on a map view. What are you trying to accomplish?

Iโ€™am tring to get to the form. When iโ€™m adding pin with location it moves me to view with all of information. Iโ€™m trying avoid that. So thats why i created another view with no of all information

Iโ€™ve resolved the problem. i changed data source for main table (before it was slice). Now i can easliy choose columns on my UX. Before i had weird view named โ€œformโ€.

Top Labels in this Space