How to make action on last row in table

Iโ€™m using the type โ€œData: execute an action on a set of rowsโ€ to use my delete action on the last entered row in the table . what syntax do I need to use in the โ€˜Referenced Rowsโ€™ bar to have it execute on the last entered row or bottom row?

0 11 1,318
11 REPLIES 11

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Try:

LIST(MAXROW("MyTable", "_ROWNUMBER"))

Replacing MyTable with the name of the table from which you want to delete the row.

Maybe you can assist me with this too. Now that I have this action to complete with this workflow, Iโ€™m trying to have the โ€œIf conditionโ€ reference the values of several columns in the other table Iโ€™m using. Iโ€™m just having a had time finding the right syntax to use to make the condition say, if these columns in this other table are < 0 then do this action?
Thanks

What expression do you have now?

So I have two tables, Movement Record and Tool List. The workflow triggers whenever I add or update to Movement Record. Then I want it to check the condition if that new row I added in Movement Record made any of the Columns in Tool List negative. I thought the expression to put into the condition was something like โ€œTool listโ€ [Quantity At Storage 1] < 0 . Just something where it check that the values in these columns on this other table are or are not negative. Then it triggers the action. Hereโ€™s where Iโ€™m at in pictures

Try:

ISNOTBLANK(
  FILTER(
    "Tool List",
    ([Quantity At Storage) < 0)
  )
)

Outstanding, thank you!

@Luke_Vancleave
Is there a reason that you create multiple posts with exactly the same issue?

https://community.appsheet.com/t/workflow-condition-help/16608

Hey, I thought it might be more clear if I phrased it more specifically. Your answer helped with my question so Iโ€™ve deleted the other one. Many thanks!

@Luke_Vancleave
I do understand but rather than creating redundant posts with the same content, you can simply choose to edit your original post to re-phrase it. Just a reminder. Thnx.

Gotcha. Thank you again, your community provides excellent support!

Youโ€™re very welcome

Top Labels in this Space