How to ? may i ask every on about how to fil...

How to ?

may i ask every on about how to filter data. i have 1 data sheet. and i need to show some row on this sheet by select value on it. in example show only row that has State=โ€œColoradoโ€ value on table . so i can see row number 8,27,42,49 and i can use this to show in different UX that i can make Colorado view and California view thank-you

0 4 354
4 REPLIES 4

Try making a new table view and under the UX options, and group the data by โ€˜Stateโ€™. (When you click on the new view in the UX editor, you can see all the options it has. Under โ€˜Group byโ€™ you can change how the data in the table is grouped.) This will create a view which shows only the 'Stateโ€™s that are in the spreadsheet, and if you click on a row in that view itโ€™ll show you all the parks in that State.

If thatโ€™s not what youโ€™re looking for, please try to elaborate a little more on what youโ€™re trying to do.

Hi, If grouping doesnโ€™t do what you want, you could try slices.

thank you for your reply. Now i try to understand slice function. if i not get it or it can do what i want. i will try to make a new sheet

Now i can use slice and use row filter condition to do my job. thank you everyone

Top Labels in this Space