How to rest the values to null based on the selection of a flag to prevent incorrect data input into backend data base

Hi,
I have a question. I am creating a campaign scheduling app.
It has a flag for adhoc run. If this flag is equal to “Yes” then, execution time and execution date field will be pop up. If adhoc flag is equal to “No”, then the above fields get hided and new fields named schedule Start date and Schedule End Date will be pop up. I need my app to have the ability to rest the values of Execution Date and Execution time to null If user by mistake populate them. If user after populating these column select adhoc run =“No”, and then populate Start date and END date all forur column will be populated and will be saved in my backend database.
I use this expression in reset_if of Start Date and End_Date,
rest if [adhoc_flag]= “Yes”
And for execution date and execution time fields in rest if use this expression:
reset if {adhoc_flag]= “No”
But it is not working.
Would you please advise me how can I implement this requirement.

0 1 202
1 REPLY 1

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Reset on edit? is only considered when the user first enters a form. Once in the form, Reset on edit? is not considered, and does not respond to changes made by the user while in the form.

Probably the easiest way to accomplish what you want is to add a Form Saved event action that clears the start and end dates if the row describes an ad hoc run.

See also:

Top Labels in this Space