How was the template created?

Hello everyone,
I noticed that there are several templates in the Appsheet system. Are there any sources teaching how to make these templates step by step?

Best

0 10 63
10 REPLIES 10

Hi @blog2464831
What sort of templates are you referring to? Email, pdf, sample apps?

Hi Lynn,
Thank you for your reply.
The templates I mentioned are built in the Appsheet as the pictures shown below

I assume you are referring to the App Templates found under the Education Menu at the top of this page?

Those are sample apps that were created over the years. I believe some were created by AppSheet employees and a few other were created by other App Creators, shared and then adopted by AppSheet to use as sample apps.

Recently the Sample Apps became known as App Templates, which I agree is a better name, indicating that they can be used as starting points for our own apps.

Unfortunately, these do NOT have Step-By-Step instructions or videos. Although, you might find one or two odd videos lying around for some these.

Thank you so much for the information!

In case you are not aware, I meant to mention, that you can copy any of those App Templates or use the โ€œLook under the hoodโ€ feature to look at the apps and all of their features. Itโ€™s not step by step, but you can at least see the implementation of certain features.

Yes, I know that I can edit these templates, but one little change can cause a series of problems. Itโ€™s kind of difficult for me to debug everything. Thus, Iโ€™m wondering if there is any source to learn how to make these templates to have a better understanding.
Thank you very much! I think Iโ€™ll start from the beginning.

Hi @blog2464831
You can also check out the source spreadsheets to see how the data is presented.

Under the same Education tab, there is the AppSheet Academy. That is probably a good place to start. You can also search on Youtube for AppSheet 101, I think, for some help.

But you can always lean on us here in the Community to help out!!

Oh, and one other thing I keep forgetting about. When you have created your first app, there is a Home tab that provides some resources to help with building your app.

It looks like thisโ€ฆ

Top Labels in this Space