I always thank your comment. Recently, I fin...

I always thank your comment.

Recently, I find out thereโ€™s no way I can put ad like admob.

I plan to make app like social planner maybe be used many users. There is a possibility I cost premium access monthly. So, I want to earn some money to balance my month fee via ads.

Do you have a plan that make app monetize in near future?

And Do apps like social apps fit your policy?

0 6 372
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, AppSheet isnโ€™t the best fit if you are building a consumer-facing app. We tend to focus on business internal apps. This is why we have not prioritized ad services or payment service integrations.

Okayโ€ฆThat is so sad newsโ€ฆ I have other question.

I want to use distinguish my user through usersettings instead of sign-in mechanism.

Iโ€™ll donโ€™t use password and just use unique ID(or nickname) user entered at start to prevent other system passwords from being leaked. ( ID will be

stored only

personal phone ). Is this possible in appsheet?

No, and we generally advise against creating your own username/password mechanism. There is an article about this in our help section. It is very insecure to do it the way you suggest.

Yeah, I read the article โ€˜User settings : appropriate use and restrictionโ€™ . In my app, all of information are opened and It is not critical. I need just each user data is updated by each users. If It is not possible, I clearly give up this. Please check this lastly. Thank you for your kindness.

Later, if you have any support for a consumer-facing app, I hope youโ€™ll meet again. I look forward to the development of the appsheet. Have a nice day!

I am sorry to disappoint. At the moment and for at least the next year, we will not be focusing on features for consumer-facing apps. We are a small team and we have to focus now on features for business apps.

Top Labels in this Space