I cannot see the Product Deck within the Order Deck in its full width

Hello

I cannot see the Product Deck within the Order Deck in its full width, neither in the vertical format nor in the horizontal format on the mobile.

In the App I have created a Table of PRODUCTS("productos") and another of ORDERS("Pedidos").
I format the PRODUCTS VIEW with the View Type: Deck, and it is seen in its entire width perfectly, as seen in the next image.

flxaryaman_1-1695310133391.png

But when I want to format the ORDERS VIEW, indicating the Nested Table Column= Related PRODUCTS, and formatting this as Deck, it is not seen in the ORDERS VIEW in its entire width.

ORDERS VIEW format
flxaryaman_2-1695310216388.png

Related PRODUCTOSs VIEW format

flxaryaman_3-1695311017880.png

as I show in the following image.

flxaryaman_0-1695310064780.png

Disabling the Image does not reduce the total width of the Related Products Deck.

Would there be any way to edit that width in the ORDER VIEW?

Thanks in advance.

Solved Solved
0 2 95
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@flxaryaman wrote:

Unfortunately no.   

This is a complaint the community has had since implementation of this feature.  While its scrollable, it's just not very user friendly.   Other view types are handled better.  Deck Views are the most problematic.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@flxaryaman wrote:

Unfortunately no.   

This is a complaint the community has had since implementation of this feature.  While its scrollable, it's just not very user friendly.   Other view types are handled better.  Deck Views are the most problematic.

Sad, I will improvise a solution
Thank you.

Top Labels in this Space