I cant display 2 "ADD"-lists' fields when add...

I cant display 2 โ€œADDโ€-listsโ€™ fields when adding new item hosting both lists.

Iโ€™m struggling with this issue so I wanted to replicate it with the Sample App. Iโ€™ve created my app with โ€œOrder Captureโ€ sample from โ€œSales & CRMโ€ Category. Duplicated the spreadsheets โ€œOrder Detailsโ€ and โ€œProductsโ€ Added new tables to my app and configure all columns as they are in original ones Iโ€™ve duplicated also all views to be same as for original data

Expected result should be: 1. While having the detail view of particular Order I should have two lists visible, for original โ€œOrder Detailsโ€ and from table โ€œOrder Details 2โ€ which Iโ€™ve created additionally. 2. Also when adding new Order there should be two fields for lists with โ€œADDโ€ button

Result: Just 1st point is success. 2nd is just missing.

Question: Am I missing something to have โ€œADDโ€ button also for โ€œOrder Details 2โ€?

0 8 330
8 REPLIES 8

@hunaism, Thank you for images. Could you rename following two columns in Order Details 2 table as as

OrderDetail ID2 ( which is Key column) and Product ID2. Then

could you please regenerate and save this table Order Details 2?

Done, but still no success. Iโ€™ve even copied column settings from:

โ€œOrder Idโ€ column settings in โ€œOrder Detailsโ€ table to

โ€œOrder Idโ€ column settings in โ€œOrder Details 2โ€ table, but the โ€œADDโ€ button still not showing up

Hi @hunaism, Thanks for update. Just in case, you may wish to ensure that the Order details 2 (Ref Rows )column in Orders table is not hidden and it also appears in the slice Open orders

They are (see attached).

I have also found an easiest way to reproduce issue: 1. deploy the sample 2. in โ€œOrderโ€ table add new Virtual Column same as โ€œOrder Detailsโ€ 3. in โ€œOpen Ordersโ€ Slice add new column 4. execute and try to add new order - tadaaaaaโ€ฆ New list is not there

just did it and situation is still same.

@hunaism While replying to your requirement in this post , I had tested the same Order Capture sample app. Since it is working for me, if you wish I can share it as my portfolio public app and you can copy it from there for your further use. Once you confirm you have copied, I can remove it from my portfolio.

The below image is with a couple of line items in both the order details tables.

Hi @hunaism,Please make the following setting true.

Please set the the โ€œIsPartOfโ€ to true in the column configuration of the Ref type column Order ID in Order Details 2 table.

Top Labels in this Space