I have a problem with the Data section under ...

I have a problem with the Data section under UX -> Views.

I have a table which consists of different dates with some data. I need to construct a view which activate if there is a date which are missing some data and it is not todays date.

I am trying to put tihe following formula into the Data -> Row key under the view section.

LOOKUP("", Korsel, Slut km, Key)

which when i run a test returns the right key, but when i open the view it add a new row instead of editing this row.

If i put in the row key directly it works, so what is the problem ?

0 3 312
3 REPLIES 3

Could you explain more details, and perhaps a screenshot of the LOOKUP() result that you believe it was returning the right key? Also what’s the relationship of the form with Row key and the view you want to …activate if there is a date which are missing some data and it is not todays date…?

There is no “Data section under UX -> Views” or “Data -> Row key under the view section”. Please clarify.

Ah, I get it: UX > Views, form, DATA > Row key.

Consider creating a slice (Data > Slices) of the Korsel table with a Row filter condition of =AND(([Date] <> TODAY()), ISBLANK([Slut km])). This will populate the slice with only those rows from Korsel with a Date column value that doesn’t match today’s date and have a blank Slut km value. You can then attach a table, deck, or gallery view to to allow the user to browse and choose a row to visit.

Top Labels in this Space