I have a user form where the user enters the ...

I have a user form where the user enters the data progressively which populates in a row in a table called Routine Checklist Check and I need to insert an app formula to progressively add form data entries that contain the word โ€œTradeโ€ in that respective row. Any suggestions ?

0 4 348
4 REPLIES 4

Would you please show a sample so we could be sure what you are looking for, thanks.

If I understand your case, you can use Show_if for column names with โ€œTradeโ€ in them (manually) but you cannot have a generic Show_if formula to apply it to those columns if they contain the word.

Itโ€™s not clear to me what you mean by โ€œprogressivelyโ€, โ€œrowโ€, and โ€œrespective rowโ€. All forms are progressive in that the user moves from field to field (โ€œprogressesโ€) as they complete the form. Each form maps to a row, so as the user works through a form, they โ€œprogressivelyโ€ populate the corresponding row, but the row in the spreadsheet isnโ€™t populated at all until the form is saved; there is no way to โ€œprogressivelyโ€ populate the spreadsheet row corresponding to the form the user is working. There is also no way to affect other rows as the user works a form.

+Steve Coile @Bellave_Jayaram @Aleksi_Alkio thanks guys, I managed a work around for my problem. Thanks again

Top Labels in this Space