I need to get images out of an appsheet relat...

I need to get images out of an appsheet relational Google sheet (locations/inspections/images). Ideally Iโ€™d create merged pdfs with the imagesโ€™ related information, from their table and their parent tables. PLEASE tell me this is possible and give me any kind of example at all. Surely someone has managed this? Iโ€™m seriously desperate to figure this out, Iโ€™m entirely sunk without it. I THINK it would be possible to do something in Google Apps Script, but thatโ€™s going to be a project I was hoping to avoid: if it comes to this and you have any examples you can point me to, Iโ€™d appreciate that too. Thanks so much for any scrap you can throw me.

0 2 301
2 REPLIES 2

Hi If you dont get an Appsheet solution, check out the Cp Apps google + group Im pretty sure they have an addon that will do all of that.

thank you @Lynn, but I canโ€™t figure out which app youโ€™re talking about? You appear to moderate that group, so Iโ€™m assuming familiarity? I see about 5 apps, maybe, but Iโ€™m a little confused at what Iโ€™m

looking at, and none seem to do anything like merging or image handling. Iโ€™ll keep looking, but Iโ€™ll accept further hints!

Top Labels in this Space