I need to use the option: "behavior: copy thi...

I need to use the option: โ€œbehavior: copy this row and edit the copyโ€, but only of some columns, not all. Is it possible to leave some blank? thank

very much

0 14 456
14 REPLIES 14

Not with that option. You need to use LINKTOFORM deep link and then you can choose what ever column you like.

@Aleksi_Alkio thank!

Could you give me an example of how to use it? where is the linktoform formula added?

thanks, I changed it.

I used another simple example but it does not work either

LINKTOFORM(โ€œBarbecho-Siembra Formโ€, โ€œEmpresaโ€, [Empresa])

I access to the table where I should add the row by a reference. When I activate the button to add the row shows an empty window but the header does not say the name of the table โ€œBarbecho-Siembraโ€

Are you sure that the form name is correctly writtenโ€ฆ you used โ€œBarbecho-Siembra Formโ€ where you probably should use โ€œBarbecho-Siembra_Formโ€

thank you very much!!! I can!!!

help.appsheet.com - App Column Type (Deep Link) App Column Type (Deep Link) help.appsheet.com

You need to create an action where the โ€œDo thisโ€ is โ€œAction: Go to another view within this appโ€ and the Target contains the LINKTOFORM deep link.

I try it but it doesยดn show the new record, this option creates a new record or shows an existing one?

The test of the formula works ok, but it does not generate the new row

This is the formula

LINKTOFORM(โ€œBarbecho-Siembra Formโ€ ,โ€œEmpresaโ€,[Empresa],โ€œUsuarioโ€,[Usuario],โ€œCampoโ€,[Campo],โ€œLoteโ€,[Lote]) Translate

Is it possible that the key columnโ€™s value is blank?

Hello! sorry to bother I can not find the solution. It takes me to the screen of the new row but it doesยดn generate it. Itยดs blank.

The formula is: LINKTOFORM(โ€œBarbecho-Siembra Formโ€ ,โ€œID Loteโ€,[ID Lote],โ€œUsuarioโ€,[Usuario])

The primary key is: โ€œID Loteโ€

I have the primary key as โ€œuniqueIDโ€ in the table where I want the new row to be generated. Leave out of โ€œlinktoformโ€ conditions, but it does not work either.

Check the dolumn names that they are written exactly the same way. For example Usuario should be usuario.

Top Labels in this Space