I want to show the list that I want

I am trying to use a from for data entryโ€ฆ

I have a column that name is โ€œActionโ€ and it belongs to Ref Type. โ€œActionโ€ Column has a dropdown by the name โ€œAdvance ACโ€ โ€œExpanseโ€ & โ€œSalesโ€

Just Below of Action column has another column โ€œAction Typeโ€ & and it also belongs to Ref Type. That has also a dropdown by the name โ€œOfficeโ€ โ€œStaffโ€ โ€œStationaryโ€ โ€œconveyanceโ€ โ€œParcelโ€ โ€œDine Inโ€ โ€œReceiveโ€ โ€œAdjustโ€ etc.

I want when I will select โ€œExpanseโ€ from the โ€œActionโ€ field, the โ€œAction Typeโ€ Column will show โ€œOfficeโ€ โ€œStaffโ€ โ€œStationaryโ€ & โ€œConveyanceโ€

When I will select โ€œAdvance ACโ€ From the โ€œActionโ€ field, the โ€œAction Typeโ€ Column will show โ€œReceiveโ€ & โ€œAdjustโ€

When I will select โ€œSalesโ€ From the โ€œActionโ€ field, the โ€œAction Typeโ€ Column will show โ€œParcelโ€ & โ€œDine Inโ€

Sorry In advance, Because, My English & Codding knowledge is so weak.

So, Please give me a suggestion in an easy way.

Solved Solved
0 2 157
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Your going to want to put something like this in the suggested values of [Action Type]

IFS(
	[Action]="Expanse",
	LIST("Office","Staff","Stationary","Finished","Conveyance"),
	[Action]="Advance AC",
	LIST("Receive","Adjust")
)

Simon@1minManager.com

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Your going to want to put something like this in the suggested values of [Action Type]

IFS(
	[Action]="Expanse",
	LIST("Office","Staff","Stationary","Finished","Conveyance"),
	[Action]="Advance AC",
	LIST("Receive","Adjust")
)

Simon@1minManager.com

Thank you very much,

Itโ€™s working as I want.

Top Labels in this Space