I would like to suggest an "Application Marke...

Former Community Member
Not applicable

I would like to suggest an “Application Marketplace” section within the community.

A place where:

• developers in need can request already built applications from other users to share or sell.

• developers with an app to offer

can advertise to the community.

• requests can be made for paid developer assistance in building out app features.

If there is such a place already, please let me know where I can find it.

I think such an area would greatly help to boost the AppSheet platform and community but also increase build efficiency all around!!

Thoughts?

0 5 355
5 REPLIES 5

Have you checked Partner’s page? Each partner has their own sample apps, and they offer paid services: https://www.appsheet.com/Partners Also you can always ask for help paid or unpaid here in community.

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Actually, yes.

I was approved but just need to complete the details portion which I was having trouble with.

Regardless,

I thought having a separate section within the community to deal with specific buy/sell/hire requests might better than just posting it in the general section.

It also makes it clear that is OK to do so, which I was little hesitant to ask.

Sometime this year the Google forum community will be discontinued. The team at AppSheet is looking for a better solution in the meantime.

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Ok, good to know.

With changes AppSheet has made to move forward technically, it makes sense to improve upon the community forum.

There are enough users that it becomes cumbersome to find things there and I’m sure the same questions are asked over and over again.

Hand in hand with this should be documentation/knowledge base improvements as well.

I’m looking forward to them!!

Yes, I feel bad for the moderators that try to understand questions that some of us ask… lol

Top Labels in this Space