INPUT impossible to save

Screenshot_20220816-163059_LWL Technik.jpg

why does this button appear and I can't save the value?

Solved Solved
1 6 969
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Agreed! the PREV button appeared because of the "show" type columns. it turned out to save the value only after in all the required columns I did REQUIRE? if CONTEXT(VIEWTYPE)="Form"

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

This is a bug. Please contact AppSheet Support for help with it.

Check if you can't also save by using a normal Form.

The INPUT() pop-up form checks for the Valid_If rules of the entire row, not just the fields displayed

everything is checked, these columns work when entered through the form. interestingly, the same action with input in another table, the same application, works fine.

As what @SkrOYC said, it wont let you save if making the entry violates other valid if conditions of the other columns in the row (which is not visible in your input pop up.

The reason why you are able to do it via the form is bec you will be able to spot the required columns or invalid entries in the form' which will not be visible in the pop up.

The real issue I see is the presence of Prev and Next buttons.

The problem is just in the presence of this button. on this tabular sheet, it always appears, no matter what column I edit through the input. this button does not appear on other sheets. There are no conditions if....

Agreed! the PREV button appeared because of the "show" type columns. it turned out to save the value only after in all the required columns I did REQUIRE? if CONTEXT(VIEWTYPE)="Form"

Top Labels in this Space