If I wanted to move my data source over to a ...

If I wanted to move my data source over to a new google location, will I lose all my formulas or mess up anything in my app? Can I just redirect my source from the Data>>Tables configuration?

0 8 375
8 REPLIES 8

Yes, do it all the time, you should be fine… Best thing is to make copies of the sources, make sure the sheets and the columns are the same, and make the move… You might need to copy over folders of images, etc but you should be fine, you can also copy the entire app

@Grant_Stead how might you copy the app?

In your listing of apps there’s a little arrow next to each app, expand that and hit copy

Oh yeah, I saw that but was wondering if there might be a way to back it up locally.

@Jason_Denniston locally? Like on your computer? Relatively useless without appsheet anyway, is really a saas anyway… But you could download the white label APK

Agreed, but would still provide comfort if I had a local copy stored in case shtf.

@Jason_Denniston I’m all about it! Another thing to do is to light up a second free account and copy some of your more hardcore apps over there, that way if your account gets compromised you still have them

@Grant_Stead great idea! I’m going to do it!

Top Labels in this Space