Im having trouble getting text to show undern...

Im having trouble getting text to show underneath my images in Gallery view. I have created โ€œbuttonsโ€ using the column type [APP] and this creates the pictures the button is to display. I have done this successfully in the past (Workout/Diet buttons) and those show the text underneath.

I can not re-create it thoughโ€ฆ ???

0 9 399
9 REPLIES 9

I have tried checking [label] under column format but it keeps resetting to unchecked

What happens if you use something else than APP column for that name?

@Aleksi_Alkio The column giving the name is a TEXT column. Iโ€™ve compared with other similar working UX but this has me confused.

Would you please give us the account ID and app name so we can check the reason, if thatโ€™s okay.

@Aleksi_Alkio Sure! App NAme

= DANDIET-64136 Account ID: 64136

I checked yoIur app and the reason is this. When you create a gallery view, the header is the key columnโ€™s value or the label column if itโ€™s used. You are using slice for that view and the label column (Button) doesnโ€™t belong to that slice. When the app canโ€™t find the label column, it shows you a blank value.

I checked your tabe structure and you need to change it. You canโ€™t use it like that if you need to have different headers for different views.

@Aleksi_Alkio Aweome ! I kept looking at the slice too. I donโ€™t know how I missed that. Thank You so much for finding that for me!

Youโ€™re welcome

Top Labels in this Space