Image URL truncated on mobile app yet works fine on PC

Hi There

I am using the action External:start an email.
Very simple. It’s an action that sends a row of data via email. Everything works fine from PC, however the image link does not work from the mobile. The images are stored on google drive.

Example of the link created by the mobile app:
https://www.appsheet.com/image/getimageurl?appName
(which obviously won’t display anything useful.)

What the heck am I missing here?

0 1 67
1 REPLY 1

The first thing that would come to mind is that you would need to make sure that you are signed into the proper account. (Make sure the email you are creating the app in is the same as the one you are using the app under) If that isn’t right then it may be a permissions problem. Also make sure the images are somewhere loading into your google drive. The most likely place to look is in the folder you have made for the app and then under a table you have made followed by the word images. If it is not uploading there then there could be a problem.

In short make sure the proper accounts are being used and the proper permissions as well.

Finally I would also make sure that your template is correct in your email. Ensure there are no run-time errors or anything. Sometimes AppSheets get confused when looking through the templates.

I hope that helps.

Craig
QREW Technologies

Displaying images in a app

Top Labels in this Space