Images are not displaying properly

2X_d_dcedd0ef531ce4d7426122ba85dea01744f69944.png

I have added images in tasks but it is not displaying each time properly. After the initial sync, itโ€™s displaying properly but if I perform any action in any other modules and return back to this page then images are not displaying(Itโ€™s zooming the thumbnail up to 400%).

After some time, by performing any other operations itโ€™s coming back automatically(Random behavior).

Sync on start: ON
Delayed sync: ON
Automatic updates: ON
The app can start when offline: ON
Server caching: ON
Delta sync: ON

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

0 7 556
7 REPLIES 7

Iโ€™m having the same issue with one app.

Thanks for this info. We will investigate about this.

@Aleksi : Have you guys reproduce the issue? I am still facing the same problem. @AlexM : Have you found any solution?

Still the same.
Donโ€™t know where to start from

@AlexM : Same here. I also tried many ways but did not get success.

We think itโ€™s related to one of the modal dialog components, weโ€™re starting to replace them.

Iโ€™m having same problem. Reported the bug a few days ago.
2X_4_42732f13d589cd47a9e773bb7d86e232c7f3b057.png 2X_c_c2c0ec9ba03995ce896e72565c4ea25aa3e607d3.png
I have a problem with an app that is occurring on an iPhone X (iOS 13.2.3) that doesnโ€™t occur in the browser view of the app. When adding or editing a record on any table in the app, images in every table seem to resize to โ€˜Fillโ€™ rather than โ€˜Fitโ€™. See examples below. The images are in unrelated tables to the one I edited and as mentioned above, the problem does not occur in the browser view. Note, some of the tables Iโ€™m editing that cause the problem in other tables, donโ€™t contain any images. Syncing does not fix the problem, only logging out and logging in again does.

Top Labels in this Space