Images not rendering between two different apps

Hello,

I am currently making a data entry application and a data viewing application. From what I can see, if you upload an image in one application it is not rendering in the other application.

Is this a known bug? Is there something I might be doing wrong? The easiest way to replicate this is to create two applications linked to the same table with a column type image.

The image is able to render properly within the same app between different users and different devices. Just not between apps. Any help here is appreciated as I am working on fighting application bloat

Solved Solved
0 2 93
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You may need to more explicitly direct the viewing app to the image storage location--maybe change the default storage location or manipulate the path stored in the data source table to point to where the files are stored.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You may need to more explicitly direct the viewing app to the image storage location--maybe change the default storage location or manipulate the path stored in the data source table to point to where the files are stored.

My goodness I can't believe I didn't think of that. This is likely the solution and I will mark it as so when I have time to change the settings later in the work day. Thanks a million @dbaum

Top Labels in this Space