In App Links

Appsheet newby here. I have a set of different calendars for different sports teams, all with their own list of events. E.g a calendar for the basketball team, a calendar for the swim team. I have set up views to display these, which are being displayed in the Menu Navigation. I wanted to create a home page style view to display the list of sports calendars (showed in picture below), which when clicked, takes you to the relevant calendar (in the left menu in the picture). Is this possible? I assume it's something to do with deeplinks but I've looked around and can't quite figure it out, any help would be appreciated! Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 11.23.41.png

0 2 73
2 REPLIES 2

I am most familiar with adding links in "Detail" views but so I'll describe the two ways I know how to do that there.

1. Actions
You can attach an "action" that takes the user to an external to a line.
2. HTML
If you have a "Long text" column, you can make HTML links within the text that work. 

Off these two methods "Actions" is the orthodox one and embedding HTML in text is definitely only an "alternative."  In fact, it's not yet official supported.

Top Labels in this Space