In Appsheet’s drawing feature, I want to save both the post-edit and pre-edit images

Hello,

I’m currently using the drawing feature in Appsheet and I have a question. Is there a way to save both the post-edit image and the pre-edit image, that is, the original image, at the same time?

Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Solved Solved
0 1 132
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If the understanding of your requirement is clear, you may want to try the below mentioned approach.

Please add another column called [Preedit_Drawing] with an app formula expression something like [_THISROW_BEFORE].[Current_Drawing]

Here the [Current_Drawing] column is presumed to save the drawing after editing it. During each edit of the drawing record, the current version of drawing when the record is opened, will save as pre-edit version.

Access column values before and after an update - AppSheet Help

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

If the understanding of your requirement is clear, you may want to try the below mentioned approach.

Please add another column called [Preedit_Drawing] with an app formula expression something like [_THISROW_BEFORE].[Current_Drawing]

Here the [Current_Drawing] column is presumed to save the drawing after editing it. During each edit of the drawing record, the current version of drawing when the record is opened, will save as pre-edit version.

Access column values before and after an update - AppSheet Help

Top Labels in this Space